Chiropractic is natural healthcare focusing on the physical and neurological ability of an individual.
Chiropractic is a primary health care profession that focuses on the art and science of the diagnosis and the treatment of problems within the neuromusculoskeletal system, which is anything to do with muscles, bones and joints and how they all work together. A chiropractor helps to restore balance within this system, allowing your body to function better overall.
Dr. Anne Stacey and Dr. Marina Liarsky are certified in a wide range of treatment techniques:
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Certified (ICPA)
- Active Release Technique
- Thompson Technique
- Webster Technique
- Graston Technique
- Activator Methods
- Custom Orthotics
- ICBC Claim Treatments
- Exercise Prescriptions
- Pediatric Assessments
- Treatments for Sciatica
- Relief from Back, Neck, and Joint Pain
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- Work Related Injury Rehabilitation
- Alignment and Postural Corrections
- Postural and Ergonomic Assessments
- Athletic Enhancement and Injury Recovery
Learn more about how our chiropractors help families here.